Sign Up still open


Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Chat with Angel Payne @ 8 pm CST tonight!

"Author of the Hour" 
Angel Payne

Bio:

Well, hello there! My name is Angel, and I’m so happy to meet you. 

Like many, I’ve had a journey to get here.

I’ve loved reading all my life, and have been writing nearly that long, too. I think it started when I penned an 80-page novel about a time-traveling family for a 5th-grade school project. You could say I was hooked. In middle school, I moved to the hardcore stuff: the paragraph-at-a-time “swap-stories” with all my besties. (C’mon…don’t lie…you remember those too!) Needless to say, the stories featured lots of French kissing, mindless groping and angsty drama – but I knew I’d found a niche when I was invited to participate in several more swap-stories on campus.

Some years, various entertainment writing gigs and a half-dozen historical romances later, I discovered the world of erotica – and home. (Not to mention a great place for all that angst I never gave up.)  I love this genre – change that to love this genre – and hope my stories speak to your heart as well as your blood pressure, as well as your courage to explore new things and express your truth in beautiful new ways.

And where do I do all this? Well, if you ask my hubz, he’d likely say “on another planet,” especially if I’m in story-brewing mode! The rest of the time, I live in Southern California with him and our gorgeous child, where I’m abnormally interested in travel, coffee, wine, shoes, super heroes, fetish wear, ridiculous pop culture trends – but most of all, hearing from fellow readers and erotica lovers like you!

Remember: play safe, love completely and never, ever be ashamed to live your truth.

Available books:

The Kinky Truth Series


The W.I.L.D. Boys




Now for our chat with Angel Payne!!!


Hello everyone! 

1) When you are ready, you can scroll down to the chatroll. You will have to sign in in order to join the chat. It is best to sign in with FB. If you are unable to log on with FB then you can log on directly.

2) Please try to arrive a bit early (7:45) that way if you have issues getting logged in, we can resolve the problem before the chat starts. I will have the chat turned on at 7:45 pm
Note: This blog post will be visible but the chat will not accept any members until it is turned on at 7:45 pm

3) Angel Payne is going to be answering questions as fast as she can. If there is something you would like to know, just post your question, if she does not answer it after a while, just go ahead and post it again.

4) The chat will last 1 hour - approximately.

5) If you have any questions or concerns before or during the chat, please FB message me. I will be online starting at 6:30pm.

6) If the screen is too small and you are having trouble keeping up you can enlarge the screen to full screen size.

  • Go to the bottom right corner of chat window
  • Click on window with arrow icon
  • This will open the chat up into a new window
  • You can then enlarge the screen
  • You can also control the sound by clicking on the speaker

7) Have fun!!!! 

Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment